bigtop-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Bigtop 0.2.0 release progress
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:08:58 GMT
First of all I'd like to note how impressed I'm with the progress that
Bigtop has made in the past week. We've cleaned everything up
pretty good and we even started to run regular integration testing
on the puppet-minted EC2 clusters:
    http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Test/job/Bigtop-trunk-smoketest/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

We only have a handful of issues that are left to be fixed in time for 0.2.0
and pretty much all of them are assigned to me ;-)

So here's the deal -- if you have something that you really want to see fixed
in 0.2.0 please make sure to submit a patch by 6pm tomorrow (issue
in a patch available state) otherwise you miss the train and your next
chance will be to fix it in 0.3.0.

Thanks,
Roman.