bigtop-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Bigtop meetup @ApacheCon
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2011 22:43:02 GMT
Fellow Bigtopppers,

given how many of us will be attending ApacheCon, I'd love for our
community to use this as an opportunity for getting together and
talking about quite a few different things ranging from upcoming
release of Bigtop 0.2.0 all the way to how we can utilize Herriot
framework in writing integration tests for Hadoop.

If you've got a minute to spare and you would like to see other
folks working on making a fully integrated, tested and deployable
Apache distribution of Hadoop stack a reality, please increment
the counter on the following page:
    http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ApacheMeetupsNa11

And see ya all in a couple of weeks!

Thanks,