bigtop-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Official list of supported platforms
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 15:35:54 GMT
Roman covered at least some of my reasoning. I also tend to think it's not a
productive use of resources to worry about RHEL/SLES for now when they're
largely covered by the CentOS/OpenSUSE work. If RedHat or Novell would like
to provide resources for fully supporting Bigtop on their platforms, that's
fine, but for now and without that, I don't think that's where we should
allocate time and effort.

I'm also not sure if we really need Fedora as a top-level supported
platform, but I'm open on that one.

A.