beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Miller, John W (N-NG)" <>
Subject Storing array in database via BEEHIVE database control
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 17:07:48 GMT

I have a database Table where i am storing form data. 2 of the 8 columns of this table are
columns where I am storing arrays. The first array column contains a select box where 1 value
is selected. The second array column is a textArea for comments. I am loading/storing up to
45 items in each Array. I am using BEEHIVE in this web app. So my database control is handling
the methods to excute the request to save the data from my form (45 rows). How do I get BEEHIVE/SQL
to store an array to a database column already defined as an array type? Please advise.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CABAC9.D9DEA380]TASC, INC
John Miller
Software Engineer
Compliance Verification Team (CV)