beehive-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivankovic <>
Subject Re: Invoking an action via an HTML Button without submitting the form
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 07:36:55 GMT
Well instead of binding your HTML form elements to FormBean, you can make
properties in your PageController that holds the action methods. You can
reference them from your JSP (the one with the form) with *

Having two methods, one for each action, in your PageController and a
propertiy for each form filed, in the same controller, should do the job.

Of course if I understood your probelm :)