beehive-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivankovic <>
Subject Force rendering of NetUI Tree
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 16:02:37 GMT

I am using Custom Tree Render in order to mark some Tree Elements with CSS
style using <span> tag. The problem is that when I submit some form that
lays besides the tree that action changes the status of some TreeElements,
but their rendered the same and their visual style consequently stays the
same. It seems that there is some caching going one that prevents Tree
Element to be rendered with new style.

In order to make this style change visible, I have to collapse the tree and
expand it again. After that it is refreshed.

Since this is pragmatically created tree on server and the form is submitted
to the PagesFlow that has the reference to the tree, is there a way to force
the tree to re-render so the changes become visible immediately after
submitting the form.