beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <>
Subject Re: Showing empty rows when no data in datagrid
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 01:43:55 GMT
  Hey, this is a good question and something that the <netui:dataGrid>
should support; unfortunately it's not a feature that's supported
today and likely won't be something that is added unless you want to
submit a patch. :)

  One way to "fake" it is to pass the dataGrid an empty data structure
that you could detect when the columns render, for example by using
JSTL inside of the <rows> tag to know that the items are some kind of
marker that says that the data set contains no data.

  Hope that helps; apologies for the delayed reply.