beehive-user mailing list archives

From jnt30 <>
Subject Enum Netui Converter
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 21:10:21 GMT

The question I have is in regards to type converters and binding enums.

I have seen other postings about enum conversion and the necessity to create
type converters for String -> enum.  I have been able to successfully
declare a type converter for String -> enum, however I would like to be able
to create a more generic type converter that will convert between a String
to any enum.  Is it possible to declare a type converter for anything other
than the explicit class defined in the beehive-netui-config.xml file?

Thanks in advance,
Sent from the Beehive - User mailing list archive at

View raw message