beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Prachi Deo" <>
Subject using scriptlets with netui-data:datagrid
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 06:41:06 GMT

 A very happy new year.

I am recently attempting to move from netui:table to netui-data:datagrid in
order take advantage of the paging feature with datagrid. However, I see
that netui-data:datagrid does not allow script. I desperately need java code
since my columns(headercells) are based on some logic and dynamic. Does
anybody know a way out - to use scriptlets with datagrids. I would
appreciate getting some guidance with this.