beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Marxer, Attila" <>
Subject Action for file download
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:24:24 GMT
Hi everybody,
I've been using Beehive for a couple of months now and I'm very happy
it. However, recently I've found myself facing a problem I couldn't get
Is there a way to write a simple action to handle a file download? I've
tried to write
a simple action without any forwards that reads a file from disk, writes

its contennt to the HttpServletResponse and then simply returns "null".
Beehive displays the file content "inline" in my page. Is there a way to
a "Content-Disposition: attachement" on the response?
thanks in advance,