beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Popup navigation
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2008 00:06:24 GMT
Hi Raj,

Yes, I think you might be able to do something like that. The NetUI
configurePopup tag allows you to provide JavaScript, in addition to
the framework JavaScript that is executed when a Forward("auto") is
returned to close the popup window. Maybe you could write a JavaScript
routine forward to another page.

http://beehive.apache.org/docs/1.0.2/netui/apidocs/taglib/beehive.apache.org/netui/tags-html-1.0/configurePopup.html#onPopupDone

Your page A would include something like this...

    <netui:anchor action="goNestedB" popup="true">
        <netui:configurePopup width="500" height="400"
                          onPopupDone="myPopupDoneFunc"/>
            go to Nested popup page B
    </netui:anchor>

    <netui:scriptBlock placement="before">