beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: .apt_src and page flow Controller ClientInitializer
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 06:43:20 GMT
This sounds a lot like a bug that was reported and fixed in NetUI
quite a while back. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-1060

Your workaround with the dummy @Control is also described in the bug
by another user. However, the bug has been fixed for some time and a
local run of the test (just doing a build with ant, not in an IDE)
seems to work fine. Seems odd but maybe the issue is specific with the
IDE.

You could start by filing a bug on Workshop.

Kind regards,
Carlin