beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <>
Subject Re: Project status?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 17:25:03 GMT
Yes, the development and contributions since the last release have
been limited to bug fixes, minor feature improvements/enhancements,
and documentation improvements. These types of changes would be
appropriate for a new point release (1.0.3) but it has not been
proposed yet. I have not seen any activity or plans in the Beehive dev
community to work on Struts 2, etc.

Kind regards,

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 6:37 AM, doktora v <> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I've just stumbled into beehive and it looks very good (though I don't
>  understand the reasons for some of the design principles).
>  However, I couldn't get a good pules on the project. It seems that the last
>  release came out more than a year ago (1.0.2 in 2006) and there has been no
>  changes since then.
>  Is this project still being maintained, are there plans to incorporate
>  Struts 2 and Tiles 2?
>  Many thanks!

View raw message