beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project status?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 17:25:03 GMT
Yes, the development and contributions since the last release have
been limited to bug fixes, minor feature improvements/enhancements,
and documentation improvements. These types of changes would be
appropriate for a new point release (1.0.3) but it has not been
proposed yet. I have not seen any activity or plans in the Beehive dev
community to work on Struts 2, etc.

Kind regards,
Carlin