beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Balasubramaniam Rajagopal" <>
Subject Popup navigation
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 12:46:11 GMT
Hello beehive experts,

I have a query regarding the usage of Popup. Is there a way wherein I
navigate to a different page than the one from which I opened a Popup
dialog. To be more clear

1 - Page A - Opens a Popup ( Page B )

2 - Page B then returns to the Nesting Controller.

3 - Now the Controller should return _auto to close the popup. The page that
opened the Popup remains as it is. But what I want is once the popup is
closed and the nesting controller's returnaction is called , I should be
able to navigate to a different page on the main window.

Is that possible ?