beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Philipp Jardas" <phil...@jardas.de>
Subject Re: Complex Form Bean Validation
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:41:30 GMT
Hi Zuber,

thanks for your reply, though it didn't catch what I was thinking of.
I am, of course, aware of the property annotations. Let me give an
example of what I want to do:

public class TestForm {
  public long getA() { ... }
  public long getB() { ... }

  public void validate() {
    if (getA() > 3 && getB() < 4) {
      // Add error message to B: "Must be smaller than 4 if A is
greater than 3".
    }

    // even more complex validation scenarios...
  }
}

How could I possibly do this with annotations that always refer to a
single property?

Thanks,
<P>