beehive-user mailing list archives

From "zubair syed" <zuber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Complex Form Bean Validation
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:32:44 GMT
Hi Philip ,

You can do this my putting validateProperty anotation of every getter of the
property.

for ex:

 @Jpf.ValidatableProperty(validateMaxLength = @Jpf.ValidateMaxLength(chars =
20, messageKey = "error message you can set"), validateMinLength =
@Jpf.ValidateMinLength(messageKey = "errror message you can set ", chars =
5))
public String getUser_id(){
return user_id;
}

You can also get help  from beehive documentation . Hope this will help you.

Regards,
Zuber