beehive-user mailing list archives

From "vijai kumar" <informvija...@gmail.com>
Subject Quey to iterate list of objects with page breaks
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 05:47:24 GMT
Hi all,

Right now we r having list of objects, which need to be iterated by a
repeater, how ever the page that we are modifying is using the single object
that is there in list and having repeaters in it, now since all same kind of
objects are kept in list currently need to be iterated so that for every
object now the page will show the same view (as it shown for the single
object previously) but with page breaks for each object in list.

So can any one tell me can we use repeater to iterate the list objects the
way i wanted, if not plz provide me ur inputs to Handel it.

Advance thanks.

regards,
vijay