beehive-user mailing list archives

From djkuul <dhwa...@hotmail.com>
Subject .apt_src and page flow Controller ClientInitializer
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:09:48 GMT

I hope I can explain the problem precisely-

1. There is a BasePageFlowController which has a private @Control exposed
with a protected method to its derived page flow controllers
2. There is a DerivedPageFlowController which does not use the @Control
defined in the BasePageFlowController, it neither has any @Controls of its
own.
3. When the DerivedPageFlowController is hit I get a ClassNotFoundException
and hence a ControlFieldInitializationException, if the
DerivedPageFlowController is hit again in the same browser by say using the
browser back button then it works fine.
4. If a dummy @Control member is added to the DerivedPageFlowController then
everything works fine.
5. I see that the DerivedPageFlowControllerClientInitializer is not created
for point 2. and is created for point 4. in the .apt_src folder.

Am I missing anything?
Drilling down I see that
org.apache.beehive.controls.runtime.bean.ControlBean class is used for
initializing the DerivedPageFlowControllerClientInitializer and might have
the solution. (Not so sure about this)

I am using Workshop for Weblogic 10.0.1 and am developing PageFlow portlets.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!!