beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modify generated struts configs?
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:52:08 GMT
Hi Ben,

Yes, this is still an area that could be improved on in the
annotations for message bundles. Another user noted the issue as well.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/beehive-user/200610.mbox/%3Cba6911de0610170007m78dc280fr4ba80f56a1f703c4@mail.gmail.com%3E

However, there is a workaround you can use for NetUI. Here's the idea I noted...
"have a simple struts module config file that contains the desired
<message-resources> element. Then on your Controller annotation set
the strutsMerge attribute with the path to your struts module config.
This will merge in the <message-resources> element into the generated
struts module config for the page flow controller."

Hope that helps,
Carlin