beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in PageFlowJspFilter
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:16:25 GMT
Hi Sandeep,

Beehive is not supported on Servlet 2.2. I know it is built against
Servlet 2.4 (and JSP 2.0) but may support 2.3. Also, I think it's the
Servlet 2.3 spec that first introduces the servlet filter. As for the
issue with the filter not being hit, check that the URL pattern is
really correct.

The reason the expression in the JSP is rendered as a string literal
and not evaluated is that there's no expression language (EL) support
in until JSP 2.0. I'd recommend that you stick with Servlet 2.4 and
JSP 2.0 for Beehive NetUI.

Kind regards,
Carlin

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 7:32 AM, Khanzode, Sandeep
<Sandeep.Khanzode@rci.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

>  If I pass actionOutputs/pageInputs to JSP pages, and if the
>  PageFlowJspFilter is set to *.jsp, the bean variable is displayed
>  properly in the results jsp page. But if I specify a particular url like
>  ... /new/**/*.jsp then it wont work, and display blank. Today, I changed
>  the web app from 2.4 to 2.2 and the input is now showing as
>  ${pageInput.value.first} etc.
>

>  Please help with the DTD/web.xml/etc settings to get this done
>  correctly.
>

>  Thanks n Regards
>
>  Sandeep Khanzode
>
>  RCI - Enhanced Weeks
>
>  7 Sylvan Way, Parsippany
>
>  (O): (973) 753 - 6855
>

>  "The information in this electronic mail ("e-mail") message may contain information
that is confidential and/or privileged, or may otherwise be protected by work product or other
legal rules.
>  It is solely for the use of the individual(s) or the entity(ies) originally intended.
 Access to this electronic mail message by anyone else is unauthorized.
>  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized review, disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this information,
>  or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be unlawful.
>  Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this electronic message by
mistake, and destroy all copies of the original message.

>  The sender believes that this e-mail and any attachments were free of any virus, worm,
Trojan horse, malicious code and/or other contaminants when sent.
>  E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, so this message
and its attachments could have been infected, corrupted or made incomplete during transmission.
>  By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility
for any viruses or other defects that may arise, and for taking remedial action relating to
such viruses and other defects.
>  Neither Wyndham Worldwide Corporation nor any of its affiliated entities is liable for
any loss or damage arising in any way from, or for errors or omissions in the contents of,
this message or its attachments."