beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Balasubramaniam Rajagopal" <raj.iye...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in Executing Popup Sample
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:06:58 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.I have used NetUI button with proper tagId, as
mentioned. Also I am getting the following error in the weblogic console ( I
am using weblogic application server ) .

*ERROR  error, Auto-render forward _auto used, but no ViewRenderer was
registered
-- not doing any forward or redirect.
*
I looked up in the internet for this issue and found that it was a bug in
1.0 release and has been fixed in 1.0.1. I am using the latest version of
beehive , which is 1.0.2 . I am I using a wrong version of beehive NetUI ?
Has anybody able to get the popup sample running ?

Looking forward for some help.
*
*