beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <BBurg...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: Modify generated struts configs?
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:58:05 GMT
It most certainly does help (I was hoping there would be something like
the strutsMerge attribute).

Thanks for the good work and fast reply!

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlin Rogers [mailto:carlin.rogers@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 11:52 AM
To: Beehive Users
Subject: Re: Modify generated struts configs?

Hi Ben,

Yes, this is still an area that could be improved on in the
annotations for message bundles. Another user noted the issue as well.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/beehive-user/200610.mbox/%3Cba6
911de0610170007m78dc280fr4ba80f56a1f703c4@mail.gmail.com%3E

However, there is a workaround you can use for NetUI. Here's the idea I
noted...
"have a simple struts module config file that contains the desired
<message-resources> element. Then on your Controller annotation set
the strutsMerge attribute with the path to your struts module config.
This will merge in the <message-resources> element into the generated
struts module config for the page flow controller."

Hope that helps,
Carlin

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Burgess, Benjamin
<BBurgess@tiaa-cref.org> wrote:
> One of the annoying things about Message Bundles is that they only get
>  reloaded when application gets redeployed or the server is restarted.
>  This is true of Struts Message Resources as well (which Beehive
Message

http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=320056&group_id=