beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Varadarajan, Srivathsan" <>
Subject Multiple unique <netui:radioButtonGroup>s
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 19:20:02 GMT
Anyone face a situation where you needed to render multiple
radioButtonGroups on a page as part of a repeater tag such that each
group is unique? I know the way you make each group unique is to point
its dataSource attribute to a unique field in the form bean. However,
that's my problem - having unique fields in the form bean to bind the
groups to; because how do I dynamically create fields in the form bean
for each group that I want to render? (The situation is - today I know I
have 2 groups to render so I can create two fields in the form bean. In
the future a third group may get added and I'll have to update code to
add another field in the form bean to bind to this third group - not
dynamic and hence not an option.)

Any ideas or alternate approaches?

-- Srivathsan

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended

recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.
You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or
the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.