beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Khanzode, Sandeep" <Sandeep.Khanz...@rci.com>
Subject RE: Problem in PageFlowJspFilter
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 21:53:09 GMT
Hello Carlin,

You are right. Beehive would need me to have a 2.4 spec. In the hurry to
try many things, this one skipped my mind.

However, the filter is still not working as expected.

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>PageFlowJspFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
        <dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
        <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
        <dispatcher>INCLUDE</dispatcher>
    </filter-mapping>

If I specify /EnhancedWeeks/**/*.jsp, it would not apply the filter.
Result is that the following path, /RCIW/CDA/Functional/RCIW_index.jsp,
which I do not want to have the filter under, also gets filtered. What
is it that I am missing here? Appreciate your help.

2008-03-14 17:37:01,266 108735 DEBUG util.logging.Logger:119 - Filtering
request
 for path /RCIW/CDA/Functional/RCIW_index.jsp
2008-03-14 17:37:01,266 108735 DEBUG util.logging.Logger:119 -
beginPageRequest:

Thanks n Regards,
-- Sandeep Khanzode