beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <>
Subject Re: Using CSS for datagarid
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:06:12 GMT
Hi Zuber,

There's some documentation you can start with that describes the using
CSS with the data grid to apply styles. It lists the various default
style names that the data grid tags render onto various HTML table
regions. You can create your own CSS file matching your styles to
these names. There are also some tags that allow you to define the
style attribute with the names you like. See...

Kind regards,

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 2:24 AM, zubair syed <> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I am using datagrid of beehive for the display .  I am using one css for
>  whole application . Now i want for one page different display setting in
>  datagrid.
>  Can anybody please help me ,how to do that? do i need to use different CSS
>  for that? Remember i also have to use first CSS because the other display
>  setting is same just datagrid display need to be different in the page?
>  Also let me know who to change the  font of next, previous link of configure
>  pager?
>  Thanks in advance for your help.
>  Regards,
>  Zuber