beehive-user mailing list archives

From Wendell Mackenzie <>
Subject Re: Validating Form data
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:52:08 GMT
I assume that you are using Workshop for WebLogic that accompanies
WebLogic 9.2 along with
Beehive/struts as your page flow appdev tooling...

If so, check out and search in the Beehive project area.
There are numerous well laid
out examples of how to just what you are after in the tutorials section
that address this.

Wendell MacKenzie

On Tue, 2008-02-26 at 23:41 -0800, santhosh vinayak wrote:

> Hi, I am very new to weblogic and i am presently using weblogic 9.2. can any one of you
please help me in validating the form bean data.
>   It is a simple form containing username and passowrd and i have to check if the username
and password fields are empty or not and the username field should be all string, i do not
wish to use any java script.
>   Can any one of you please help me.
>   Thanks in advance for any help
>   Sunny
> ---------------------------------
> Looking for last minute shopping deals?  Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Wendell MacKenzie
System Engineer
Phone: 613.782.5736
Mobile:  416.997.7934
IM/other: mackendw

Systems, Inc.
Corporate Office, USA
North First Street
Jose, CA 95131

important rules in life:: 1. Don't tell everything you know