beehive-user mailing list archives

From j-re-search <>
Subject unable to open pdf usinn jasper report on bea workshop wls 9.2
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 05:40:07 GMT

Hi ,

I am new to jasper reports and I am using them in Java Page Flow in bea
workshop 9.2
In one of my action methods

 ServletOutputStream servletOutputStream = getResponse().getOutputStream();

  InputStream reportStream =

 JasperRunManager.runReportToPdfStream(reportStream, servletOutputStream,
new HashMap()  ,connection);

When I invoke this action method  from another page on click of submit , the
pdf file opens fine for the first time , and then if I click on submit
again, it fails to open the pdf with the error message ,

There was an error opening this document . This file cannot be found.

Please help me resolve the issue its urgent.

Thanx in advance
Sent from the Beehive - User mailing list archive at

View raw message