beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <>
Subject Re: How to add default text to datagrid
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 23:28:22 GMT
Hi Paul,

Sorry, I thought you were trying to change or remove the message. The
actual String that is rendered from the default noDataRender() method
is very close to what you had in your email, "No data to display".

Do you have a simple repro or a fragment of the JSP you can share?
Maybe someone on the list will be able to identify why the data grid
in your page has a null body.

On 11/13/07, Gorbas, Paul H [IT] <> wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions Carlin, I will follow up on them.
> One thing I should point out is I don't particularly care about the
> exact content of the "no data" message is, my code is not displaying
> anything (That is I get a header and footer but null body) - so that
> default behavior you mentioned of the noDataRender() method for some
> reason not working in my code ( Or it is working, but it is displaying a
> null or empty string. )
> -Paul G.

View raw message