beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <>
Subject Re: netui:fileupload
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 17:33:05 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

Are you seeing an exception in the log? If so, what is the error? Did
you enable the multipart request handling at the entire webapp level
using the beehive-netui-config.xml or with the multipartHandler
attribute set on the annotation of the Controller with the action used
for the multipart/form-data submit?

This doc may have some helpful information...

No, you should not have to upgrade the commons-fileupload.jar that
comes with the Beehive distribution. What version of Beehive are you

Kind regards,

On 11/5/07, Emmanuel Collin <> wrote:
> Hi all,
> i'm having some trouble with the fileupload tag. I'm always getting a
> null value from the FormFile attribute.
> The multipart handler is set to "memory"
> the enctype is set to "multipart/form-data" in the netui form
> Where is my problem ?
> Do i have to upgrade from commons-fileupload-1.0.jar to 1.2 ?
> Thx
> Emmanuel

View raw message