beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Gorbas, Paul H [IT]" <>
Subject RE: Beehive Page Flow
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 17:05:27 GMT
Hi Raj,
	while I can not comment on how active the development of the
BeeHive project is, I can attest that it is being actively used.

	If your target application server is BEA's Web Logic, they have
a great IDE ( built around eclipse ) called "BEA WorkShop for WebLogic"
that creates dynamic web applications built around the technology.
( You can get a development Web Logic Server along with the WorkShop IDE
for FREE
from BEA here: ).

I think you can target other application servers besides Web Logic, but
I have not tried it.

-Paul G.

-----Original Message-----
From: Balasubramaniam Rajagopal []
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 10:17 AM
Subject: Beehive Page Flow

Hello Group,

I am planning to use Beehive as the Flow Contoller for a web application
with JSF as the front-end. I was just wondering ( Looking at the
releases) if Beehive is being developed actively.

Though the features that Beehive provides as a Flow Controller are quite
impressive , I have a little doubt in this regard.

Kindly advice.