beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <>
Subject RE: getting started
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 15:20:34 GMT
There are lots of great tutorials and diagrams in the beehive site
documentation.  That being said, the best simple tutorial that I have
found to really understand how to use it is on the BEA WebLogic site.
The Weblogic Workshop has the Beehive Eclipse plugins built into it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lucio Crusca []
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 6:26 AM
To: Beehive Users
Subject: getting started

Hello *,

I've been reading this list for a while now, I'd read some documentation
tutorials about beehive and posted here once. All this hoping to
what you can do with beehive. Well, I haven't understood.

Could you all please be so kind as to point me to some documentation on
beehive that shows what you can do with it? I'd like to see a diagram of

sorts that depicts how the framework fits into other solutions, what it
replace and what you gain in using it... does it exist?

Virtual Bit di Lucio Crusca
via Isonzo, 5   10069 - Villar Perosa

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended

recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.
You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or
the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

View raw message