beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Steven Dalton" <>
Subject RE: [BULK] Beehive Page Flow
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:59:38 GMT

I've recently used beehive to develop an application for the wine
industry and I highly recommend it.  I deploy my application to Tomcat
and use jsps and the net-ui tag library.

Not sure about how much active development been done, but the
architecture is complete enough to make a serious application.

The only issue I've had was with creating database transactions.  I used
the connection API patch for the JdbcControl and controlled the setting
of the connection on the JdbcControls myself.  Otherwise each call to a
JdbcControl created a new connection.

I'm looking forward to another release.  Anyone know when that might be?

-----Original Message-----
From: Balasubramaniam Rajagopal []
Sent: Wednesday, 28 November 2007 2:47 AM
Subject: [BULK] Beehive Page Flow

Hello Group,

I am planning to use Beehive as the Flow Contoller for a web application
with JSF as the front-end. I was just wondering ( Looking at the
if Beehive is being developed actively.

Though the features that Beehive provides as a Flow Controller are quite
impressive , I have a little doubt in this regard.

Kindly advice.

View raw message