beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <>
Subject Using Controls in an EJB
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:56:12 GMT
Beehive gurus,

We are using BEA WebLogic Portal 10 and loving Beehive.  Specifically,
the Web Service Control (not really officially Beehive yet) makes
communicating with Web Services so much easier.  In Portal, there is an
EJB that you write for the sake of gathering data into a User Unified
Profile (UUP).  The data that we need to access for the UUP is from a
Web Service for which we already have a Control.  Is there any way that
we could call the Control from within our UUP EJB?  I know I have seen
mail on the list about using a test context or something for calling a
Control from outside a page flow.  Would that work?  Is there a better
way?  Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended

recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.
You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or
the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.