beehive-user mailing list archives

From "zubair syed" <>
Subject issue in datagrid.
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:18:32 GMT
Hi all ,

I encountered one problem please help me out . The issue description is as

Jsp page has a grid and other combo boxes . Data grid has pagination and it
has a radion button. Some action would be performed when i clicked on button
with all the value set in the formbean,Upto this there is no issue. Now on
the same page when i click on 'next' hyper link of datagrid (which has
pagination done) calls the same action again which was done just before the
click of next button so all the value which were set in formbean get
submitted again.

For Example:
     i need to select some information from the page and select one item
from the data grid and call the action print. Now when i navigate to next on
the datagrid it calls the 'print' action again and submit all the formbean
data and print action would be performed again.

Please advice how can i resolved this issue.