beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Anthony Maguire" <>
Subject RE: issue in datagrid.
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:32:45 GMT
Hi Zubair,
I don't have the answer for you, but what is happening is that the urlbuilder for the datagrid
is building an invalid url for the pagination 'next' link.
The urlbuilder grabs the url, including the http parameters, for the form, that was submitted
from the request and builds its url on that.
If you view the source of the url of the 'next' link before submitting the form and the url
of the same 'next' link after submitting the form, you should see the difference.
When we encountered this problem there was 2 things we did that sorted it. One was override
the url builder with a customised url builder which removed what shouldn't be in the url,
in your case this would be the form http parameters, or the other solution was when we would
that way no parameters would be present.
Hope that helps some, but there is definitely a problem with the url builder. There maybe
some other config file that would help with this, but i'm not aware of one.
Anthony Maguire
ph:  (03) 9617 0200
fax: (03) 9621 1951
Mobile: 0416 766 931 <>

From: zubair syed []
Sent: Tue 16/10/2007 8:18 PM
Subject: issue in datagrid.

Hi all ,

I encountered one problem please help me out . The issue description is as

Jsp page has a grid and other combo boxes . Data grid has pagination and it
has a radion button. Some action would be performed when i clicked on button
with all the value set in the formbean,Upto this there is no issue. Now on
the same page when i click on 'next' hyper link of datagrid (which has
pagination done) calls the same action again which was done just before the
click of next button so all the value which were set in formbean get
submitted again.

For Example:
     i need to select some information from the page and select one item
from the data grid and call the action print. Now when i navigate to next on
the datagrid it calls the 'print' action again and submit all the formbean
data and print action would be performed again.

Please advice how can i resolved this issue.

1.	This email and any attachments are confidential.  Any unauthorised dissemination or other
use of these materials is prohibited.  If received in error, please contact us and delete
all copies.
2.	Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and defects.  Our liability
is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.
3.	Protecting your privacy is important to us.  Our privacy statement and further information
is available at