beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <>
Subject Re: Disable paging in a datagrid
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:14:45 GMT
Hi Ben,

There is an enhancement request to add ability to show all records in
a data set to the data grid. See,

I think there was work done on this but looking at the bug, it may not
be complete. I see that there is a test that uses a showAll attribute
in the <netui-data:configurePager> tag. This work was done in svn
revision 431515.

The change would not be part of the official 1.0.2 Apache release of
Beehive but you could build from trunk and try it out.

Kind regards,

On 9/10/07, Burgess, Benjamin <> wrote:
> Is it possible to disable paging of data in a datagrid?
> You can set <netui-data:configurePager disableDefaultPager="true"/>
> however this just hides the pager, but the data is still paged - only
> the first 10 rows are shown.  What we have been doing is to
> disableDefaultPager="true" and then setting a very large
> defaultPageSize; but I would assume there is a better way.
> Ben
> This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
> for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.
> You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
> the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

View raw message