beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <>
Subject Disable paging in a datagrid
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:44:50 GMT
Is it possible to disable paging of data in a datagrid?

You can set <netui-data:configurePager disableDefaultPager="true"/>
however this just hides the pager, but the data is still paged - only
the first 10 rows are shown.  What we have been doing is to
disableDefaultPager="true" and then setting a very large
defaultPageSize; but I would assume there is a better way.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended

recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.
You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or
the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.