beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Micah Koch" <>
Subject RE: Upgrading Beehive into WebLogic 9.2
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 13:10:40 GMT
You need to make sure to stop your app before you try and update/delete deployable libraries
that depend on them.  Sometimes I've had WebLogic get into a weird state where I had to delete
both the deployable library and my ear then re-install them in order to get it to work okay.
 This happens more often on Solaris than on Windows.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marelli Daniele []
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 9:54 AM
To: Micah Koch; Beehive Users
Subject: R: Upgrading Beehive into WebLogic 9.2

Thanks a lot Micah !!!!

I have copied the new version of beehive-netui-tags.jar into WEB-INF/lib and now the table
pagination works fine !

I have also tried to substitute weblogic libraries (and this will be a better solution for
me) but I have another problem.
In fact, if I try to remove the original version of beehive libraries (4) from the Web Logic
console, I get this exception:

An unexpected exception has occurred processing your request

Message: null

Stack Trace: at weblogic.rmi.internal.ServerRequest.sendReceive(
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicRemoteRef.invoke( at
Source) at$RemoteMBeanServerConnection.getMBeanInfo(
at $Proxy103.getReferencingRuntimes(Unknown Source) at com.bea.console.utils.DeploymentUtils.mergeReferencingApps(
at com.bea.console.utils.DeploymentUtils.getReferencingApps( at at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke( at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke( at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(
at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.invokeActionMethod(
at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.getActionMethodForward(
at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.internalExecute(
at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowController.internalExecute(
at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.execute( at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.internal.FlowControllerAction.execute(
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(
at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor.access$201(
at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor$ActionRunner.execute(
at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.interceptor.action.internal.ActionInterceptors$WrapActionInterceptorChain.continueChain(
at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.interceptor.action.ActionInterceptor.wrapAction(
at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.interceptor.action.internal.ActionInterceptors$WrapActionInterceptorChain.invoke(
at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.interceptor.action.internal.ActionInterceptors$WrapActionInterceptorChain.continueChain(
at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.interceptor.action.internal.ActionInterceptors.wrapAction(
at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor.processActionPerform(
at com.bea.console.internal.ConsolePageFlowRequestProcessor.processActionPerform(
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process( at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor.processInternal(
at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor.process(
at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.AutoRegisterActionServlet.process(
at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowActionServlet.process(
at com.bea.console.internal.ConsoleActionServlet.process( at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet( at com.bea.console.internal.ConsoleActionServlet.doGet(
at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowUtils.strutsLookup( at
at com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ScopedContentCommonSupport.renderInternal(
at com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.PageFlowStubImpl.render(
at com.bea.netuix.servlets.controls.content.NetuiContent.preRender(
at$6.visit( at
at at
at at
at at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.UIServlet.runLifecycle(
at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.UIServlet.doPost( at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.UIServlet.service(
at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.SingleFileServlet.service( at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service( at weblogic.servlet.AsyncInitServlet.service(
at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$
at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute( at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(
at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter( at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestEventsFilter.doFilter(
at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter( at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$
at at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(
at at
at Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
ObjectName must not be null at
at Source) at weblogic.rmi.internal.ServerRequest.sendReceive(
... 97 more

Do you know what can I do ?