beehive-user mailing list archives

From Lucio Crusca <>
Subject Re: Newbie questions
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2007 08:48:37 GMT
Hello Jason,

thanks for your replies. You wrote:

> 2.) beehive uses struts however it does integrate well with JSF, so its not
> entirely an 'OR' type equation as your question implies.
As I understand, that means I will end up with both frameworks in my app.
Struts carried over by Beehive and MyFaces (or whatever JSF implementation)
carried over by my application which won't make use of the Struts part
Beehive offers, right?

Meanwhile I add another question to the ones in my 1st post:

7. What is Beehive? I thought it was kind of an umbrella framework offering
prebuilt common tasks that are commonly needed to bind together other
frameworks functionalities, but the reply to 2) makes me doubt about my

Virtual Bit di Lucio Crusca
via Isonzo, 5
10069 - Villar Perosa (TO)

View raw message