beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Bharat Gandhari" <>
Subject HttpSession size
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:54:46 GMT

   We are using Beehive page flows in our application.  The
DynaActionForms are being put into HttpSession to maintain state. The
DynaActionForms have reference to the PageFlowActionServlet which in
turn has references to Handlers and other heavy objects. Because of this
the HttpSession size is 20-25MB more. Is there a way to keep the
HttpSession size low?

Thank you