beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <>
Subject Re: Question from Non-Beehive User
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:43:58 GMT
Hi Ken,

Sorry for the delay in my response as well. I'm also currently on
vacation and not back until later next week.

Thanks for sharing the additional information. For now, since the
issue you are experiencing involves deployment of your Struts2 app in
a WebLogic container with the administration console app, you could
get some support from BEA or via the BEA WebLogic forum. Maybe we can
connect and try to get a small reproducible case to look at later...
the end of next week after I return.

Kind regards,

View raw message