beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <>
Subject Data Grid with null rows
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:46:30 GMT
I am using a netui-data:dataGrid tag to iterate over an ArrayList object
which has some null elements in it.  This results in some of the rows
printing "null" to the screen in its columns.  Is there a way to tell
the dataGrid to ignore null elements when iterating?  I could use the
renderRows="false" on the "rows" tag, and then put an if around a "row"
tag inside, but this makes the odd even row counter get messed up.  Is
there some other way?  Maybe filters?

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended

recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.
You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or
the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.