beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Steven Dalton" <>
Subject Jdbc Controls and Resource Context from a Listener?
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 01:39:31 GMT

I'm trying to access my custom beehive controls and (their child jdbc
controls) from a listener and as expected I don't have a resource

Previously on this list I was given a way to add the context to a
servlet using a ControlFilter which worked well.

I was wondering if something similar is possible from a Listener?
I use the usual:

MyControl myControl = (MyControl)
Controls.initializeClient(getClass().getClassLoader(), control, null);

To create my custom control and the child custom controls are created
but not the JdbcControls.

Is there a way of configuring the Listener to gain a "ControlFilter"

Any help would be much appreciated.

View raw message