beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Speer" <>
Subject Resource Bundle in JSP passing Args to Message Resources -- Beehive Expression Language missing key feature
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:54:30 GMT
In my jsp I want to internationalize this
bundle.default['label.days'] by passing  arg0 to it as the # of days

in my i have

label.days= {0} days

Unfortunately I can not find any example in all of the samples for 1.02
release that use bundle arguments from a jsp ...

I can do this programatically on the server side in my Action using
something like

new ActionMessage('label.days", days)  but I should not be required to
do that

Struts Messages has

<bean:message key="label.welcome" arg0="John" arg1="Dilinger"/>
Shouldn't beehives Expression Language extension support arg0...argN
The BundleNode Abstract Class only Contains
it Should also Contain
Does anyone know how to use the expression Language to pass in arguments
to Messages?