beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Hoying, Ken" <>
Subject Question from Non-Beehive User
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:45:36 GMT
Please pardon my ignorance, but I am not currently a Beehive user and am
not really very familiar with its architecture or even with what it
does. Unfortunately, though it is causing me tremendous headaches and I
was hoping that someone on this list might be able to assist me.

My problem is that I have an application that runs on the same WebLogic
application server as a Beehive application and the Beehive application
does not appear to be playing nicely with my app and I cannot figure out

We are seeing the following error when starting up the Weblogic server:

ERROR org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.internal.AdapterManager :
ServletContainerAdapter manager not initialized correctly.

The error seems to be happening as a result of a struts2 configuration
setting in our application which allows us to set a class to handle
MulitPart Requests:

If we do not have the Beehive application running on the server, all
appears to be well and our MyMultiPartRequest parser is being called
appropriately.  If the Beehive application is installed on the server
then we get the aforementioned error and our MyMultiPartRequest parser
is not being called.

Does anyone know why this is happening and, even better, how to fix the
problem?  Is there anything that we can do or does Beehive just not play
nicely with others?  Or is it maybe Struts2 that is not playing nicely
with others?

Thanks in advance!

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of
received this communication in error, please notify the Sender
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you. Premier Inc.