beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <>
Subject Stream a fiile from an action
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 16:16:56 GMT
What is the correct way to stream a file from a Beehive action?

What I have tried is to use (which doesn't work) is to declare an action
method that doesn't have any forwards:

return null;

However, the content type header never gets updated; it always comes to
the browser as text/html.  I assume this has something to do with Scoped
starts with the bytes for the zip file, but then has the JSP from which
the request initiated concatenated to the end of it.  Doesn't a null
forward mean to stop the response right there?

I am using BEA Weblogic Portal 9.2 with out of the box Beehive.