beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Steven Dalton" <>
Subject JMS Controls HowTo?
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 06:27:47 GMT
Hi All,

I'm busy trying to implement JMS functionality (send/receive messages),
which I can do using javax.jms.* classes and ActiveMQ, but cannot
workout how to use the JMSControls to do that same.

Do I create implementations of the JMSControl classes like standard
controls and then implement the sending and receiving with javax.jms
classes or are they the same as JDBCControls?

The documentation speaks of sending and receiving but only shows code
for sending.

Could some one please point me at an example or explain how I go about

Thank you

Steven Dalton