beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Speer" <msp...@motive.com>
Subject Question on Struts-config Init Plugins and nested pageflows
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 14:36:22 GMT
We are trying to initialze some application components based on our
Pageflow / servlet init hooks to setup default values on business
services based on what is deployed.

It would appear in our nested pageflows we see the following ::

We have a initPlugin we are using in our struts-config
<plug-in className="com.xxx.ComponentInitPlugIn"/>

init() of the outer parent flow context  say / for that war
    This uses the init-as deployment descriptor values and works fine()
( on Startup of the application )

but the nested pageflows init() that fire ours plugin  when they are
first accessed say /x/APageFlow.jpf  ( Not at startup )

1) is there a way to init using the weblogic.xml init-as values  b/c it
does not seem to be using those credentials in the nested case

2) is there a way force init to happen during deployment startup

Michael