beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Chad Schoettger" <>
Subject Re: beehive distribution samples fail to build when using Ant 1.7.x
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 22:52:11 GMT
Hi Ed,

Beehive has its own AptTask, since at the time the Beehive project was
started, Ant didn't include one in their library.  The AptTask file I
updated was:

Beehive hasn't had an official release since this change so the only
way to get it currently is to download the Beehive source code from
apache and do a beehive build.  It is a pretty straightforward process
to build beehive, it should all be covered on the Apache Beehive web
site.  Let me know if you have any questions though.

You shouldn't have to make any additional changes to Beehive's AptTask file.

  - Chad

On 4/1/07, Ed KWOK <> wrote:
> Hi Chad,
>    I am new to beehive and java class.  I run into this problem but couldn't
> understand how you resolved.  I understanding your discussion of path was
> being appended to itself, but I don't know how to fix it.
>    In your posting : "I've cleaned up the AptTask class to only append the
> new portion of the source path instead of appending the source path itself."
>  Where can I locate the AptTask class in my system (running fedora 6,
> beehive, tomcat, JRE and JDK).  is the AptTask class located in my JRE or
> JDK directory that I need to make the change? Or is AptTask class located in
> my Ant 1.7.x directory?  How can I fix this problem.  I am dead in the
> water, and can't not build any beehive apps, appreciate any help you can
> give.....
> //ed

View raw message