beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Kunnath, Radjhakrishnan [HCSUS Non-J&J]" <>
Subject Re: NullPointerException on Controls
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:00:29 GMT

Thanks for your response. Before I answer your questions, this is the
environment we are using
         1. IDE is workshop for weblogic
         2. Beehive framework ver is 1.0
         3. weblogic server 9.2 deployed in Unix box.
Answers to you question:

	1.      No. we do not have any other exception before this
2.      We tested it manually. We did not use any s/w. I assume the user
sessions will be unique.
3.      Session invalidation is done during the log off process.
4.      In this case, the ViewController calls a page which as a iframe and
the webpage with in the iframe uses their own Page flow controllers. In some
cases calls to controls are made and in some other cases it is not.

The log trace I sent is just one instance of it. There are multiple
instances of calls to controls, especially, JDBC controls and Control
implementation , throws NPE sporadically and cannot be reproduced

Any help would be really appreciated.